Sunday, September 19, 2010

Skirting the issue...

Years ago I had a concept to do a shoot with just skirts... skirts as tops, skirts as dresses, skirts as hats, skirts as ponchos, and skirts as... well, skirts. I had put a team together and we were all ready to roll when the model had accident and the whole project was shelved. The original model is fine, btw, but we were kind of put off the idea - bad karma? Anyway, fast forward a couple of years and I was ready to try it again.

I'm happy to report that everything went wonderfully. Not only were there no accidents, but the team was great and Matthew is so easy to work with and I really enjoyed the day.

So here are the original sketches, and the execution, thanks to Lauren for the fun styling!

photographer - Matthew Burditt
styling - Lauren Caplen
hair/make-up - me
model - Alex@Next

No comments:

Post a Comment